Many companies are now under severe strain as the furlough scheme comes to an end and income has not yet come back. There is real worry that income levels will not be back to normal even by the end of 2021.
Some business owners may decide to put their companies into hibernation until times are better. Others are cutting back their staff and not renewing their leases. Some are looking for smaller offices. Many are now doing without an office altogether and empowering their teams to work from home.
This means that many companies are losing their receptionists and their connection to each other. They don’t have the infrastructure to transfer calls between team members and customers. The Virtual Office is your virtual receptionist.
In order to appear solid and professional all businesses need a mailing address. The Virtual Office provides a prominent London address for you to use.
What Virtual Office can do for you
We have been delivering remote reception services since 1980. Each of our customers is given a dedicated phone number that can either be used as is or they can divert their existing phone lines to this number.
- Each call is answered in your company name.
- We have a dedicated database which covers everything our team need in order to look after your customers.
- We’ll even capture the call line identity of frequent callers and can personalise our introduction to them, so that they feel valued.
- We hold the names and contact details of all the people employed in your company.
- Calls are forwarded to the right person every time.
- Each call is logged.
- If there is no answer, a voice file is recorded, so you can hear what the caller actually said.
- Our staff can reply to foreign callers in their own language (Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish).
- We record the postcode of any of your real addresses if anyone asks how to get to you.
- We make it our business to know your business.
We’re invested in your success
We have invested in annual audits of our systems to ensure we are complying with our operating systems and no-one uses ad hoc methods, which may be prone to errors. The Virtual Office was created in 1992 as one of the first companies to develop solutions for people who did not have access to an established office at all times. Over the years we have spent an enormous amount of time and effort improving our service to make it the best in the business.
We are your virtual receptionist
We are very mindful of resilience and the need to be able to operate whatever catastrophe befalls us – we are your virtual receptionist. All our staff can work from home and our UK-based call centre is supported by technical infrastructure that will keep us online and connected to you wherever you are working.
I am afraid we cannot let you sign up to our service automatically as we adhere to the Money Laundering regulations and are supervised by the Finance Regulator and the Home Office. They demand that we know our customers. This means we need to check out your references and make sure you are a bone fide customer. Of course we are thorough as we want every person using our service and address to be sure that other users are as clean as they are.