Have you ever wondered what the differences between an answering service and a virtual receptionist are?
Many businesses find that using a telephone answering service gives their company a professional image that allows them to compete at the highest level with their competitors. An answering service would allow you to avoid interruptions while you concentrate on the many tasks involved in running a business!
Your Own Virtual Receptionist
But what makes your own virtual receptionist different to just a call answering service?
- We are a small UK based team, situated in the heart of Mayfair, London
- We will get to know you personally, on a first name basis
- We are not a call centre, so we will be very familiar with how you like your calls handled
- Your clients will receive consistency and continuity regarding the level of service
- Calls answered within 3 rings 99% of the time
- Regular callers will become familiar with the small team as if we are your own company receptionists
Have you ever had to call a company and get the dreaded voicemail answering machine at the other end of the phone? Studies have shown that 7/10 callers will hang up!
So it’s important that any incoming calls for your business are answered by a real person. If you’d like to find out more get in touch.